Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sockapalooza

So I decided I'm gonna do it. I signed up to participate in the and I am so excited to get started. I can't wait to get my pal's information. I have all sorts of ideas running through my head, and I'm eager to find out if they will like any of them.

On another note... I finally made my way over to Tuesday Morning to see if they had any knitting stuff. Well they didn't have a lot, but they had some really nice yarn and some needles. None of the yarn really suited my tastes, but I was able to get 5 pairs of Baleen Needles for only $5.99. So that is definately my bargain of the week.

Oh yeah, and the Malabrigo yarn that I ordered from Ebay on Saturday came in the mail today. I needed one more skein of it in Calypso in order to be able to finish Clapotis. I was a little worried that the color would be too off to match the rest, but it ended up matching perfectly. I'm so relieved that it's going to work out, and excited that I'll finally be able to finish.

No comments: