Monday, April 30, 2007

My Stash... A SP10 Contest

So our SP10 host is holding a contest where she wanted us to show off our stashes in hopes to get ideas about how to organize hers.
I present to you ...."The Knitting Nook"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is the majority of my yarn. I have arranged in by color and its crammed full, so its not the most efficient storage system when trying to find something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here at the top I have put together my more novelty type yarn and sock yarns.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Then I have some of my magazines and pamphlet style patterns. I have more magazines and books, but they haven't made it out of the moving boxes yet.

I have to keep everything confined to the closet because my husband can't stand having it everywhere, so that how I came up with the name "The Knitting Nook."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Great stash. You are far more organized than I am. I am your sock pal for Sockapalooza 4 and am poking around your site for ideas for your socks! Thought I should at least say Hi! Love the photos of your dogs. Take care, your sock pal

Anonymous said...

The stash looks great. I bet its nice to have it mostly out of boxes.
Your SP10 Pal